Monday, May 12, 2008

J Burk's thoughts on Hazelett

J Burks thoughts on Hazelett


In off-TV action, the welterweight theme continues in a highly-anticipated bout between Josh Burkman and Dustin Hazelett, both of whom are looking to get back in the win column after competitive defeats to Mike Swick and Josh Koscheck, respectively.

"Dustin Hazelett is a tough kid, and from what I hear has great game on the ground," said Burkman, 20-5 overall, 6-3 in the UFC. "To tell you the truth
I haven't watched film on him and I probably won't. I don't think he'll be able to fight me like he's fought other people. My coach Rob Handley has watched his fights and I'm confident in the game plan he will come up with. As far as me, I'm just gonna watch film on (Mike) Tyson. I'm knockin this dude out."

For those of you that don't know Josh has been in Las Vegas training with USBA Champion BJ Flores, Striking Unlimited and Extreme Couture. He will be returning to Salt Lake City to finish up his camp at the beginning of June for his fight with Hazelett, June 21st on Spike TV.

No comments: