Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sylvio Behring recieves Masters Belt (7th degee)


Sylvio Behring recently recieved his 7th Degree in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from Grand Master Alvaro Barreto and witnessed by Grand Masters Flavio Behring and Joao Alberto Barreto. Sylvio has always been a very postive influence in my life and I'm happy to see him get the recognition he deserves. I am excited for the day he comes to our academy. Parabens Mestre!

Recently Anderson Silva was asked about his training with Master Sylvio Behring in a interview with Sherdog.com The following is an excerpt... "I’ve trained a lot with Master Silvio Behring, who gave me all the support on the Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He is a fantastic person. For two years, I’ve been training jiu-jitsu with the gi with him, and my ground is much better."



No comments: